• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

Grew up near Sinatra and Bon Jovi now live near the Boss! If your from Jersey you know where thats at!! Taylor Ham egg and cheese is best eaten wearing an A2.
Do you mean pork roll, egg, and cheese? Just kidding! I have no skin in that game.
(I realize that this will make no sense to 99% of VLJ members. Please PM me if you really want to know. Or just google!)

Wz1999

RM Buco J-57
IMG_1726.jpeg

Thomas Koehle

Hello , a jacket from Bronson MFG in honor to the Korean war 6147th Tag. Con Mosquito Club . Don"'t know about the type of jacket but it is very confortable and love the cut . View attachment 150221View attachment 150223

Nice jacket - I think it should kinda represent a “tour jacket” or something but not an official issued piece of garment …

Looks cool anyway!

About your A2: some people say if you wear it under the rain it brings out the graining when it dries … - also it helps the jacket to “mold” to your body …

Point is do not “speed dry” it means put her on a hanger in your garage or basement and give her time to dry BUT DO NOT hang her in the sun or even into the dryer coz that might ruin the leather means does make the leather stiff