• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

ELC M-422a here today...
and as D-Day remembrance is in full swing, these jackets were in use as well, in a very interesting way.
I am sure many of you know that the USN used Spitfire Vs for fire spotting for the offshore armada of fire support ships.
the Spits came into play as the usual Curtiss SOC and Vought SO2Us were deemed unable to survive against serious fighter opposition and so, the USN pooled it's VCS pilots with those of the RN and created a pool squadron... the USN pilots in the pool of course wore their M-422a jackets and even M-444/445s....

Hi Griffon , did you post a photo ?

No I didn't as I was just quickly out doing some shopping for my doggies :)

and on a sidenote, it's BR L-2 day today and even that is too warm...

LV426

No I didn't as I was just quickly out doing some shopping for my doggies :)

and on a sidenote, it's BR L-2 day today and even that is too warm...
Courage !! Here in Paris it's gonna be a sunny 20°C ( more 24 i think ) so , no more leather and warm jackets , more M41 or else. ( have to go buy some food for my black pantheras ;) )

Griffon_301

seems you share the weather with us here in Vienna :)

I think the next days here might be spent in t-shirts or maybe the P-44 or Tropical Combat Shirt in the evening as temperatures slowly crawl towards summer level.

LV426

seems you share the weather with us here in Vienna :)

I think the next days here might be spent in t-shirts or maybe the P-44 or Tropical Combat Shirt in the evening as temperatures slowly crawl towards summer level.
Nice , the P44 !! Yes , totally agree , it's gonna be M41 for me with a short , Bronson made some really cool USMC P44 shorts . But , yes very soon all will have to do is waiting the evening to go out.

flyincowboy

Ready for the daily doggy walk enjoying the sun +21° celsius . 5* Dubow 27758 mid brown HH Chino pants jump boots and Rayban wayfarer sunglasses.

dubow 1.jpg
dubow.jpg

LV426

Last edited:

Happy Hooligan

Hello from Paris ! Sunny today after weeks of rain. Don't know what to wear at the moment , just chilling ( took a break ) drinking my morning coffee and watched this youtube video . Don't know if you know the man or his cannel , but i really like his videos and spirit within. Enjoy , and have a nice day all of you ;) !!
Hello! That would be me. I'm glad you enjoyed it!