• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Couple of days back - well not military and certainly not vintage but still leather …

Got it taylor made in suede when I was still working/living in Mexico in “The leather City” Leon

They called the cut a “Riding jacket” thus the rather short shape …

IMG_0694.jpeg
IMG_0714.jpeg

CK90

Will do. Only have 2 more though. How are you getting on these days? Getting better?
Ahh, it's slow man, thanks for asking. Really, really, really slow but I just persevere. Next couple years of my life just slow physio.

It's literally a case of learning to walk and be a functioning human. I keep the faith always.

Pa12

Ahh, it's slow man, thanks for asking. Really, really, really slow but I just persevere. Next couple years of my life just slow physio.

It's literally a case of learning to walk and be a functioning human. I keep the faith always.
Keep it up. Lots to look forward to. Recovery, jackets etc. always have something to look forward to. Makes us humans happy.

Pa12

Tell me PA, is that Mustang as much fun to drive as it look?
Younger fellas would probably be disappointed driving these old cars. No abs or any of the modern advancements of modern cars. 1968 technology. You slam on the brakes and you’re probably going to do a 360. Just have to be a little more aware of things and not as lazy. But I’m 64 so it suits me right down to the ground ;)