• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who knows about the leather produced by the maryam in Italy?

mr denim

I found that one of the brands I follow often has A replica A-2 leather coat made from maryam's horse skin, does anyone know about maryam's leather products?

According to the official introduction, the use of specially customized horse skin, color is dark brown, thickness between 1.1-1.2mm. maryam's formula for plant-tanned leather contains a mixture of butter and other oils, and the finished leather has a special aromatic taste, which over time will have a similar aging feel to the original.

IMG_0150.jpeg
IMG_0149.jpeg
IMG_0153.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0156.jpeg

CK90

I found that one of the brands I follow often has A replica A-2 leather coat made from maryam's horse skin, does anyone know about maryam's leather products?

According to the official introduction, the use of specially customized horse skin, color is dark brown, thickness between 1.1-1.2mm. maryam's formula for plant-tanned leather contains a mixture of butter and other oils, and the finished leather has a special aromatic taste, which over time will have a similar aging feel to the original.

View attachment 160425View attachment 160427View attachment 160429View attachment 160431View attachment 160433View attachment 160435
Hey Mr. Denim. I can only speak from experience with their footwear leathers, which are simply spectacular, highly revered and amongst the finest in the world. I can only imagine the same applies to their jacket leathers!

Last edited:

FreddyF9

Hey Mr. Denim. I can only speak from experience with their footwear leathers, which are simply spectacular, highly revered and amongst the finest in the world. I can only imagine the same applies to their jacket leathers!
I second that!
I have a pair of boots made with their leather and they are amazing!