• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Griffon_301

long time no post from me but I was busy doing some trips for the company and besides that just tried to survive the heatwave that we had here. no suitable jacket weather most of the times but that has changed yesterday and I was able to wear a jacket to work the first time in weeks... as we just have a few low importance meetings today, the BR L-2A fit just fine...

20240820_093406.jpg

CK90

long time no post from me but I was busy doing some trips for the company and besides that just tried to survive the heatwave that we had here. no suitable jacket weather most of the times but that has changed yesterday and I was able to wear a jacket to work the first time in weeks... as we just have a few low importance meetings today, the BR L-2A fit just fine...

View attachment 156339
Very nice Griffon. Truth be told, I was never crazy about the nylon jackets, until I saw the L-2A! Would love an L.W Foster repro version one day.

Thomas Koehle

View attachment 156339

Also here cool fit and excellent combo with those HBTs

I'm kind of inbetween which version i like more - your blue version or the olive-one from @WilsonDukeofLizards

Griffon_301

Also here cool fit and excellent combo with those HBTs

I'm kind of inbetween which version i like more - your blue version or the olive-one from @WilsonDukeofLizards

Thank you for the compliments Thomas!
the HBTs are from the BR stable as well, they really have some great thingies in their line up besides jackets.

I also do own a sage green L-2B from BR but to be honest I like their blue ones more :)

btw, will you be at the Bike Week at Velden/Carinthia this September? @Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle

Not today or yesterday but in May my beloved one and me joined the "Distinguished Gentlemens Ride" which was globally "celebrated" on May 24th - it's basically a meeting of bikers to collect fundings for prostata-cancer research

Dresscode for those rides is "dapper" ...

My wife and me where there ... - Marion was wearing her heavily modded A2 which we got from @Shawn Ali along with some WW2 HBT overalls which got some stencilling and other markings from @ties70

YlCQxp8.jpg

me with an AERO Maxwell in CFQH also with some mods

v1Oo9Nr.jpg

zhHaORE.jpg

Last edited: