• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Oscar71

My "brand new" 89' Cooper G-1... JOY!

G-1 Cooper.jpeg

Thomas Koehle

todays weather forecast is 32° Celsius / 90 F for my area here in Germany ...

since i got hands on the new STAR in size 48 last night when i arrived from work i had to try her anyway and snap some pics

the jacket is in pristine, almost like new condition (except some stitchmarks from a namepatch) - my first G1 in size 48 (all others are in 46) is meant to be worn mostly in winter with some space for layering

thanks again to @Erwin for a smooth transaction and a splendid jacket

hcw1LAl.jpg

E18M6pL.jpg

CK90

todays weather forecast is 32° Celsius / 90 F for my area here in Germany ...

since i got hands on the new STAR in size 48 last night when i arrived from work i had to try her anyway and snap some pics

the jacket is in pristine, almost like new condition (except some stitchmarks from a namepatch) - my first G1 in size 48 (all others are in 46) is meant to be worn mostly in winter with some space for layering

thanks again to @Erwin for a smooth transaction and a splendid jacket

hcw1LAl.jpg

E18M6pL.jpg
Man, that's nice Thomas. Beautiful fit, bravo!

coolhandluke

Jacket weather is still nowhere in sight here in OK. A cool front today at least made it tolerable to wear my Bronson 7th AAF jersey for the first time. I had my wife do a little bit of work on this one by stitching the lower front and side flaps closed so that it's more form fitting. It now functions as pullover. A huge improvement!

20240830_180048.jpg

B-Man2

It’s AVERAGED approximately 90 degrees F .. or for my International buddies … 32.2 degrees C.. here in Florida for the last two months . Absolutely sucks for wearing anything other than a T-shirt and shorts .
Hopefully this will all cool off in about a month and then a glorious 4 or 5 months of 70 degree F temps where I might get to wear a few jackets. This is why my jacket collection always looks unworn and new…I gotta move farther north !! .:confused:

tmp.gif

Last edited:

Smithy

It’s AVERAGED approximately 90 degrees F .. or for my International buddies … 32.2 degrees C.. here in Florida for the last two months . Absolutely sucks for wearing anything other than a T-shirt and shorts .
Hopefully this will all cool off in about a month and then a glorious 4 or 5 months of 70 degree F temps where I might get to wear a few jackets. This is why my jacket collection always looks unworn and new…I gotta move farther north !! .:confused:

View attachment 157513

Montana Burt, or better yet Alaska ;)

Smithy

Yeah … I’m thinking your right Tim….just a little late in life to pack everything up and move 2700 miles :)

Nothing is too late for never if you want it bad enough!

I've never been to Montana but worked some security jobs with a guy last year from Montana. He was ex-US Army and had been to nearly every state, he said Montana was/is the most beautiful state, he said the winters could be pretty harsh though. With that said he might be biased ;)

B-Man2

Nothing is too late for never if you want it bad enough!

I've never been to Montana but worked some security jobs with a guy last year from Montana. He was ex-US Army and had been to nearly every state, he said Montana was/is the most beautiful state, he said the winters could be pretty harsh though. With that said he might be biased ;)
Don’t know if you remember but I spent last Christmas and New Years in Montana . My oldest son moved there.