• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Not today or yesterday but in May my beloved one and me joined the "Distinguished Gentlemens Ride" which was globally "celebrated" on May 24th - it's basically a meeting of bikers to collect fundings for prostata-cancer research

Dresscode for those rides is "dapper" ...

My wife and me where there ... - Marion was wearing her heavily modded A2 which we got from @Shawn Ali along with some WW2 HBT overalls which got some stencilling and other markings from @ties70

YlCQxp8.jpg

me with an AERO Maxwell in CFQH also with some mods

v1Oo9Nr.jpg

zhHaORE.jpg
Ohh man …. Wish I was riding in that one.

Thomas Koehle

G1 Star Sportswear from 1972 purchased via EBAY from a british vendor ...

There was a link to this jacket posted here on the forum - i put the jacket on my EBAY-watchlist and since noone else grabbed her i bought it one week later for about 150.- Euros shipped to Germany

I already own a couple USN flight jackets and have another one incoming but couldn`t stand the price

I don`t remember who posted the link - think it was @Erwin ????? but cannot find it anymore - thanks to whomever shared it ...

The jacket is in pretty nice condition - except the knittings which will be replaced by the time

HE5XC4Z.jpg

74HMAzV.jpg