• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ambitious A-2 Project

Andrew

Afriggingmazing Dave. Despite the impressive complicated progress shots I didn't quite imagine it would look as good as it does being worn. Fits like a glove.

I'd be interested to hear/ see how you "closed it up" after everything was attached.

chamboid

Fantastic. The contruction of clothing is something which has always interested me, but never had the nous to attempt anything.

You should be very proud, looks great. It's easy to pick out the pitfalls of something you have worked very hard and very closely on, but harder to appreciate what you have actually achieved, and you have achieved a great looking jacket.

Kudos to my friend.

deand

Congratulations! Can't find words to equal the achievement you've made! What's next?

dean

Mr Black

I've only just joined this forum and have happened upon this thread. Absolutely amazing work. So much respect.

Martin

Rutger

Yeah brilliant, you got to have some talent, practice and equipment to get a decent jacket out of these fumbly, wrinkling, stretching, tough materials.