• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

YoungMedic

Not cool enough for jackets, but a perfect day for an intro ride to helicopter flight training. 80 degrees and breezy
IMG_5873.jpeg

Pa12

That's the plan, still in the shit or get off the pot phase but hopefully I can make it work.
That will be awesome. I looked into when I started my fixed wing commercial in 1980 but it was just too expensive. Also, back then the only helicopter jobs were generally waaaay more north than I cared to be. Hudson Bay, arctic etc. Things are better now but too late for me. Congrats. Enjoy the journey. It’ll be a blast.

ties70

The guy would have been a mountain back then. Clint walker size.
I had the chance to wear this jacket in Dayton - not just try it on, but wear it for half a day...

It's huge. I am 5'10" / 225, and there was ample room for layering. It's a great jacket for comfort, when some day you notice that a trim military fit isn't everything. It is a daily wearer, where you don't have to worry about your movements…. No worries to overstress the seams, too.

I sooo hope to wear this jacket again, because last time I was so overwhelmed that I didn't take any pictures and forgot to ask Jan to take more, as well.

Yes, an 80 year old jacket can make a 55 year old guy act like a kid..

LV426

I had the chance to wear this jacket in Dayton - not just try it on, but wear it for half a day...

It's huge. I am 5'10" / 225, and there was ample room for layering. It's a great jacket for comfort, when some day you notice that a trim military fit isn't everything. It is a daily wearer, where you don't have to worry about your movements…. No worries to overstress the seams, too.

I sooo hope to wear this jacket again, because last time I was so overwhelmed that I didn't take any pictures and forgot to ask Jan to take more, as well.

Yes, an 80 year old jacket can make a 55 year old guy act like a kid..
OH YES !!! Like Boots ;) . About the WW2 boots , I have to visit my cobbler sometimes . Everytime I get my last resoled one it's Christmas time ! I could even sleep with them . Happiness in the couple !!!!! Aahahahahaa !!! But she's comprehensive ... I love your jacket , roomy enouth to be comfortable and take some "Xtra winter size" ;) .

LV426

A2 from Simon’s again. Tomorrow , the fourth typhoon of this year inbound , cant wear A2 for half week.
4 typhoons ??!!! Is it a common year ? Or , well the climate change , for sure . Btw , I just know the name of the brands , but when someone says "Simon" what brand do it reefer to ? Just know by now about John C and Shawn ! :D