• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lorenzo_l

Thanks Jan, you should see the original hh Bronco I picked up by pure chance.
Fits beautifully, is in really good condition overall, easy as a daily wearer... but Im still not sure what I will do with it.
Some will say leave as is, but there's reason to refurbish it, so it will last another 80+ years. Will share some pics soon.

I'm truly looking forward to seeing pictures of that original Bronco!

Flightengineer

Werber 7823 size 40. Seems the Werber's longer sleeves were made just for me ;)
Love the black Canadian Talon!
Im finding M-422As and earlier G-1s work well in a 40, and then later G-1s I need a 42 for a better fit.
The jacket is all original and close to mint, fantastic beefy goatskin, no thin spots at all.
View attachment 160751View attachment 160753
Amazing jacket!!!

Brettafett

Bronco. Original. Horsehide.
Very comfortable. And the lengths, near perfect.
No size tag, but recon its a comfortable 42...
P1300297.png

CK90

Bronco. Original. Horsehide.
Very comfortable. And the lengths, near perfect.
No size tag, but recon its a comfortable 42...
View attachment 160765
Oh boy.... Brett... dude... do I start with the fit, or the jacket itself??

I don't think you find a better, more well suited original if you tried.

Whatever you do, please keep the refurb minimal as this is just perfection as it is.

And if you ever think of selling this, I'll come and examine your head myself!

Just wow!

Flightengineer

This is simply a beautiful jacket Flightengineer and talk about a classic fit! The texture of the hide is otherwordly!
Thank you for the kind words, yes I love this jacket, of all the many A2's I've had over the years Dubow is my fave contract and fits me perfectly. The leather on this particular example drapes and ages like the original, it's a shame Platon doesn't make them anymore, luckily I managed to get hold of two.