• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

GW Monarch:
IMG_2293.jpeg

It's too warm outside to wear this in anger but I'm too excited not to share...

I thought it was time to get a G1 and after some excellent tutoring from @Brettafett I pulled the trigger on a decent Star D beater. Sadly it didn't quite fit (wanted some room for layers) so it's back on eBay. Then I remembered that @Skyhawk had listed a near mint Ralph Edwards C with exactly the size I needed. It arrived yesterday from Jay and I couldn't be more pleased (even though I don't look like it in the pictures)!
IMG_5551.JPG
IMG_5543.JPG

Thomas Koehle

It's too warm outside to wear this in anger but I'm too excited not to share...

I thought it was time to get a G1 and after some excellent tutoring from @Brettafett I pulled the trigger on a decent Star D beater. Sadly it didn't quite fit (wanted some room for layers) so it's back on eBay. Then I remembered that @Skyhawk had listed a near mint Ralph Edwards C with exactly the size I needed. It arrived yesterday from Jay and I couldn't be more pleased (even though I don't look like it in the pictures)!View attachment 159683View attachment 159681

Just that perfect fit!