• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Wow Jan, you done good with those replacement Lofgrens. Did you nail the fit this time?

*slightly* tight in the toes - toes have about half a thumb’s width worth of space. But the width is perfect, and I love how light they are on my feet compared to the previous pair. I might actually prefer this kind of fit in the future.

Jennison

Slightly tight? Bang around in them for a bit with multiple pairs of thick socks and that slight tightness should be gone. I did it with a pair of iron Rangers on the advice of my local cobbler and sure enough, it worked.

mulceber

GW Monarch:
IMG_2293.jpeg

It's too warm outside to wear this in anger but I'm too excited not to share...

I thought it was time to get a G1 and after some excellent tutoring from @Brettafett I pulled the trigger on a decent Star D beater. Sadly it didn't quite fit (wanted some room for layers) so it's back on eBay. Then I remembered that @Skyhawk had listed a near mint Ralph Edwards C with exactly the size I needed. It arrived yesterday from Jay and I couldn't be more pleased (even though I don't look like it in the pictures)!
IMG_5551.JPG
IMG_5543.JPG

Thomas Koehle

It's too warm outside to wear this in anger but I'm too excited not to share...

I thought it was time to get a G1 and after some excellent tutoring from @Brettafett I pulled the trigger on a decent Star D beater. Sadly it didn't quite fit (wanted some room for layers) so it's back on eBay. Then I remembered that @Skyhawk had listed a near mint Ralph Edwards C with exactly the size I needed. It arrived yesterday from Jay and I couldn't be more pleased (even though I don't look like it in the pictures)!View attachment 159683View attachment 159681

Just that perfect fit!