• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

I'll Echo Lorenzo, PA. This is why I've kept banging on at you about photos... Every single one's been killer. Keep em coming.
Well a week from now the landscape will be pretty bleak. Going to get windy next week which will get rid of all the leaves. This is my favourite time of year. But a bit depressing because I know what comes next. Cold white shit for 5 plus months.:(

CK90

Well a week from now the landscape will be pretty bleak. Going to get windy next week which will get rid of all the leaves. This is my favourite time of year. But a bit depressing because I know what comes next. Cold white shit for 5 plus months.:(
It makes me think to myself PA... surely a nice toasty B-3 would be both very practical and would earn it's keep, living in your neck of the woods?

Smithy

This load of clobber today: Aero Barnstormer in CXL FQHH, Royal Flying Corps scarf and a pair of service shoes.

11BxBhB.jpg