• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Micawber

Back from a chilly bike ride on my old 1934 CCM ''double bar'' bicycle, slow, unresponsive and super cool.
One of those afternoon when I can truly enjoy my Old RM Stagg Coat 972 contract, MASH A-3 cap and AAF gloves and a Buzz A-1 Mechanic sweater to keep it all toasty.
Yes I do get the occasional ''weirdo'' look but who cares, right!

View attachment 161799

They're just jealous Dany!

Nickb123

Back from a chilly bike ride on my old 1934 CCM ''double bar'' bicycle, slow, unresponsive and super cool.
One of those afternoon when I can truly enjoy my Old RM Stagg Coat 972 contract, MASH A-3 cap and AAF gloves and a Buzz A-1 Mechanic sweater to keep it all toasty.

View attachment 161799
Forever too cool for school Danny.

B-Man2

View attachment 161799
Let trem all stare…. We know who the “cool people “ of the world are . !!:)

Smithy

Dragged this out today, bloody love it.

NLrwfvD.jpg

entertainment

View attachment 161799
How about a photo of the bike?!

Dany McDonald

How about a photo of the bike?!

Here she is and an actual ''barn find'', all original, well 98% of what you see is, paint with the 30's pinstripes is vivid and still well defined. Seat (now Brooks) and pedals (now modern Czech tricycle) had to be changed. I did ride the original 50's balloon tires until last year, they were dry and gone, but oversized like nothing you can find today. It's a pity cause is did give a vtg feel to the ride and look. I am still looking for a pair of original gibsons pedals....
It makes for a very fun ride being so different in the riding position, slow to no braking power, etc. Vintage bicycles are also a illness by the way...;)

1934_Motorbike.jpg

PickerWilly

Finally some good jacket weather in NW Arkansas. Had to break out the Rough Wear B-10 by Eastman sporting a 532nd BS patch by Nicholas Gamarello. Looking forward to a little more chill in the air, and especially looking forward to the Razorbacks beating LSU on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_7791.jpeg
    IMG_7791.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,237
  • IMG_7792.jpeg
    IMG_7792.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,417

entertainment

Here she is and an actual ''barn find'', all original, well 98% of what you see is, paint with the 30's pinstripes is vivid and still well defined. Seat (now Brooks) and pedals (now modern Czech tricycle) had to be changed. I did ride the original 50's balloon tires until last year, they were dry and gone, but oversized like nothing you can find today. It's a pity cause is did give a vtg feel to the ride and look. I am still looking for a pair of original gibsons pedals....
It makes for a very fun ride being so different in the riding position, slow to no braking power, etc. Vintage bicycles are also a illness by the way...;)

View attachment 161983
I love the CCM letters in the crank gear.