• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Sideslip

Yet more grass cutting this afternoon. However, the weather had warmed slightly I opted for a slightly lighter Irvin. Lighter in the weight, not colour sense you understand.
Photographed here ready to sally forth on another dangerous mission deep into Lolium Perenne territory, ever mindful that the Creeping Red Fescue might be lurking in certain areas….

View attachment 161783
It looks like you were victorious!

Dany McDonald

Back from a chilly bike ride on my old 1934 CCM ''double bar'' bicycle, slow, unresponsive and super cool.
One of those afternoon when I can truly enjoy my Old RM Stagg Coat 972 contract, MASH A-3 cap and AAF gloves and a Buzz A-1 Mechanic sweater to keep it all toasty.
Yes I do get the occasional ''weirdo'' look but who cares, right!

ORM-Stagg.jpg

Pa12

Back from a chilly bike ride on my old 1934 CCM ''double bar'' bicycle, slow, unresponsive and super cool.
One of those afternoon when I can truly enjoy my Old RM Stagg Coat 972 contract, MASH A-3 cap and AAF gloves and a Buzz A-1 Mechanic sweater to keep it all toasty.
Yes I do get the occasional ''weirdo'' look but who cares, right!

View attachment 161799
Lookin good Danny.