• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Lord Flashheart

No, it's not a chair so it must be ok
IMG_3676.jpeg
. But today it has been a BK RW23380. Thoroughly enjoyed getting back into a jacket even though it was a tick warm today.

John Luder

Thank you John, alway love Jameson, see if I can source other brand from the republic.
Years ago, I was with a bunch of NY firemen, including my brother-in-law, the LT. I'd tagged along for a 24 hour shift at 42 Engine in da Bronx. After the shift, we all met at Rory Dolan's Irish bar in Yonkers. I made the mistake of ordering Bushmills. My bro said it was a lucky thing that I didn't get stomped by the bartender or other patrons. I didn't understand. I was young and stupid. Ok, so 50 wasn't young. In any event, in comparing almost any Republic whiskey to Bushmills, Bushmills had more of a bite, which I don't care for.
You might have gleaned the fact that I'm a story teller from this laboriously verbose and prolix, and entirely unnecessary, reply. Sharks gotta swim, bats gotta fly.
Cheers

Shanghai-Mayne

Years ago, I was with a bunch of NY firemen, including my brother-in-law, the LT. I'd tagged along for a 24 hour shift at 42 Engine in da Bronx. After the shift, we all met at Rory Dolan's Irish bar in Yonkers. I made the mistake of ordering Bushmills. My bro said it was a lucky thing that I didn't get stomped by the bartender or other patrons. I didn't understand. I was young and stupid. Ok, so 50 wasn't young. In any event, in comparing almost any Republic whiskey to Bushmills, Bushmills had more of a bite, which I don't care for.
You might have gleaned the fact that I'm a story teller from this laboriously verbose and prolix, and entirely unnecessary, reply. Sharks gotta swim, bats gotta fly.
Cheers
those paddy were serious about their whiskey.