• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s your next jacket?

AHP91

I have a pretty gnarly collection of civilian leather jackets, engineer boots etc. I’ve been diving into the cheap repro world, as I’ve been more inspired by military garments recently. I purchased this Bronson P-41 jacket and P-44 pants.

1720312634285.png

Capt

BK 55J14 incoming replacing a returned M422a, got an order in with JC but really want a CAGLECO to custom fit me.

JC has advised below which Navy leather models have the broadest shoulder.

“I think the jackets which have the widest shoulders are the Church M-422A and L.W. Foster 55J15. The Willis & Geiger M-422 also has a big shoulder shape, but the lower torso is a little big, too. I can adjust these details.”

CK90

BK 55J14 incoming replacing a returned M422a, got an order in with JC but really want a CAGLECO to custom fit me.

JC has advised below which Navy leather models have the broadest shoulder.

“I think the jackets which have the widest shoulders are the Church M-422A and L.W. Foster 55J15. The Willis & Geiger M-422 also has a big shoulder shape, but the lower torso is a little big, too. I can adjust these details.”
Very nice ideas there, Capt. I’m a big fan of the Cagleco, really cool silhouette amongst the navy jackets.

Griffon_301

expect the unexpected when into jackets :D
after my L-2a project and the NASA L-2 (both were not planned) I thought that would be it for jackets this year...
well...until I found a nice 1951/52 LW Foster in about my size (44) for a very reasonable price...
I just confirmed the deal with the seller and so a 1950s vintage G-1 will join my collection soon :)

CBI

I am in the queue for a Good Wear (probably RW 1401 or 27752) but its going to be a while. Knowing a steller without question jacket will be in the works has squelched any further interests and enthusiasms to pursue any other jackets at this time. Lets see how long this lasts,..............so far so good.

CK90

I am in the queue for a Good Wear (probably RW 1401 or 27752) but its going to be a while. Knowing a steller without question jacket will be in the works has squelched any further interests and enthusiasms to pursue any other jackets at this time. Lets see how long this lasts,..............so far so good.
Very nice CBI, exquisite choices there. What leather are you thinking?

Couldn’t agree more - knowing you have a special ticket lined up with JC down the line, nothing out there quite as magical as that.