• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s your next jacket?

CK90

I have been contemplating one of John's B-10's but the way my health thing kicked off out of the blue three years ago, the real possibility of a relapse or higher risk of contracting another variety means I'm reluctant to go on a potentially lengthy waiting list.
With you on the B-10 Micawber. We aren’t fully acquainted just yet but something tells me you don’t go down easy… place that order sir!

Pilot

With you on the B-10 Micawber. We aren’t fully acquainted just yet but something tells me you don’t go down easy… place that order sir!
Hi Steve, can only agree with these words… looking ahead and looking forward to something wanted and enjoyable will certainly be something good and very positive… its like a very beneficial cure or treatment …Dont let yourself even thinking about anything not positive… brightside all over!.. Positive attitude all over for ever!
Think about those young airmen and their chances… they would have bought hundred of GW‘s …

B-Man2

Hi Steve, can only agree with these words… looking ahead and looking forward to something wanted and enjoyable will certainly be something good and very positive… its like a very beneficial cure or treatment …Dont let yourself even thinking about anything not positive… brightside all over!.. Positive attitude all over for ever!
Think about those young airmen and their chances… they would have bought hundred of GW‘s …
Probably one of your all time best posts Brice!
Cheers to you !!

tmp.gif

Enigma1938

I said a year or so back how I'm not buying anymore jackets. I have more than enough and it's a case of not buying anything until I wear something out or lose something.

I have a deposit with John which came up last year but he kindly said it can sit as long as I want. If and when I want something I just let him know and he'll make it.

But until I need something to replace something no new jackets coming

Having reached the point where I'm not hankering after jackets anymore is damn liberating.
Yeah, liberating... but only for my wardrobe here. I have some other hobbies / interest who eat up my money also easily. Once a collector always a collector and I'm confident that this will only stop when I'm six feet under.

Harris_HTM

Thedi car coat in brown deerskin. Ordered almost 2 months ago, anxiously awaiting!

Brettafett

Never enough jackets, although I have been consolidating over the last year or two.
I've been working on refurbing my original G-1s, which are almost done. Waiting for some knit from Jay and then will have those all sorted.
Have a BK Monarch, which should be on its way soonish (Im no longer asking when) and Im fairly certain, there will be one of HW's premium A-2s in my future.

johnwayne

Think I need another wardrobe first! Having said that we’re downsizing house and moving so if anything I’ll be looking to offload! Mulceber, I’ve a 44” Buzz Tanker if interested, poss a tad big though for you?

Micawber

All very true. Thank you Brice, I appreciate it.