• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s your next jacket?

Silver Surfer

next jacket? just bought this from grant. ropa usada.
RW1.jpg

Skyranger

I will received in few days from Japan: BR 14502 Superior togs size 44.

I've read almost everything here about the B-10s, and concluded that it's the best option for my rather large size, not to mention the excellent quality of the brand.

I wanted a B-10 because even if it's not leather it's a perfect winter jacket at the end of WW2 for fighter pilots and easy to use with my motorbikes.

The jacket will be patched with 64 fighter squadron patch that I specially asked at Vinted to make for me.
This unit served on P-40s at the Battle of El-Alamein and then on P-47s and was based in France (Corsica) for the Italian campaign.

cghe.jpg

The patch made for me:
8ob0.jpg

WW2 picture with the B-10 with the patch:

z2sf.jpeg

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French and it's complicated for me to make messages without using the translator...

Last edited:

Pilot

I will received in few days from Japan: BR 14502 Superior togs size 44.

I've read almost everything here about the B-10s, and concluded that it's the best option for my rather large size, not to mention the excellent quality of the brand.

I wanted a B-10 because even if it's not leather it's a perfect winter jacket at the end of WW2 for fighter pilots and easy to use with my motorbikes.

The jacket will be patched with 64 fighter squadron patch that I specially asked at Vinted to make for me.
This unit served on P-40s at the Battle of El-Alamein and then on P-47s and was based in France (Corsica) for the Italian campaign.

cghe.jpg

The patch made for me:
8ob0.jpg

WW2 picture with the B-10 with the patch:

z2sf.jpeg

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm French and it's complicated for me to make messages without using the translator...
Great choice!
Looking great.
Congrats.

Nickb123

No jackets on the radar. Have reached a point, after many years, where I’m happy with what I have.

Have averaged 1 new jacket the past two years and that is even more than I want to get.

Has been a rather uncomfortable summer; looking forward to the fall.