• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

johnwayne

Looking good Stainer, a pic too, Steve 27752 will be happy! Where's the leather 'triangles' gone front the front of your jacket, thought all B15's had them?

Peter Graham

My Wehrmacht Winter parka is proving how well designed it is in the Arctic conditions we’re having at the minute. If it’s good enough for the Ostfront, it’s good enough for Ireland !

Last edited:

stanier

My Wehrmacht Winter parka proving how well designed it is in the Arctic conditions we’re having at the minute. If it’s good enough for the Ostfront, it’s good enough for Ireland !

Hi Peter, did you post a pic? If yes, I think something’s gone wrong ‘’cos I can’t see it! And I would like to see a Wehrmacht winter Parker being worn in the current “weather”!

Cheers pal

Chris

stanier

Sweet looking B-15C, and killer denim you're sporting there!

Thanks Grant. The Buzz B-15c has definitely become one of my all time favourite jackets over the years. There’s a Buzz CPO shirt under the jacket in that pic too and an ELC US Navy T shirt as it was something like -15degrees C in the wind chill yesterday.

The denim is 1947 LVC and are my go to everyday wearers.

The boots are my very comfy but well worn Lone Wolf Engineers that are desperate for a resole and reheel that I need to find cats paw units for but struggling. Another topic, but I did email the owners of the brand in the US 3 months ago offering to buy a couple of boxes or whatever the minimum of repro units was (I would maybe sell some on) but as yet no reply:mad:

Peter Graham

Hi Peter, did you post a pic? If yes, I think something’s gone wrong ‘’cos I can’t see it! And I would like to see a Wehrmacht winter Parker being worn in the current “weather”!

Cheers pal

Chris
No mate. I didn’t post a pic but I’ll try to do that tomorrow.

Nickb123

ELC M-422a w/ chit via Sean Collins
7D6C46C8-3DB0-4BAB-9DCB-FF809AD97D83.jpeg

89E0DAB7-89DC-46B0-84D5-3047468595AE.jpeg

Peter Graham

IMG_4316.jpg

Cheers pal

Chris
There you go. After a few false starts I picked this one up a few months ago. It's a very cleverly designed, very warm parka. There's a double windflap and it is completely reversible to white for that Ardennes Offensive look. This one was made in the UK by Richard Underwood. It's a pretty good repro but there's a few small accuracy issues so I might invest in an At The Front parka for next Winter.

stanier

Great shot Peter. looks like a still from “Where Eagles Dare” or some other Norwegian’esque commando film.

Cool looking parka! Not thought about getting one before!

Miles

Nice coat, great find. If this was mine I’d consider getting it lined in black shearling to make it the ultimate winter coat. But it isn’t :(

It’s wool lined. Perfect for 30+ F. Or nighttime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnwayne

Is it heavy to wear? I've a Schott leather pea-coat that weighs a ton when you pick it up although not so when you wear it!

Miles

Is it heavy to wear? I've a Schott leather pea-coat that weighs a ton when you pick it up although not so when you wear it!

Same, Johnwayne. Heavy to hold not bad to wear. Then again I’m wearing heavy wool Canadian military 1-A trousers C. 1930 and vintage engineer boots so my total Cary weighs about 20lbs though haha. Keeps me fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk