• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREATTTTTTTTTT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS

jacketimp

Jake431 said:
jacketimp said:
hacker said:
Intellectual....they're hard to understand ;)

huh???

one brained cell imp

Ah! You must be a republican then. ;)

But I digress. Marcel, I am looking forward to seeing the finished jacket. Jerome does amazing work.

-Jake

over here in the pond where this one brain cell imp lives we have predominantly two flavours:

conservatives or labour.......tryin' to work out their US counterparts....... :?

hacker

jacketimp said:
over here in the pond where this one brain cell imp lives we have predominantly two flavours:

conservatives or labour.......tryin' to work out their US counterparts....... :?

In the U.S. it's conservatives or slave labor......at least to pay for all the "free" gov't programs......

A

Anonymous

Hack:
In the U.S. it's conservatives or slave labor......at least to pay for all the "free" gov't programs......
You mean free government programs paying Halliburton and KBR to do the Army's job? Free stuff for mining and oil companies like land leases for $1? You mean free governmnet programs for rich people to be CEOs of failing corporations and make $10,000,000 a year instead of being put in jail? You mean free government programs like bailing out the S&Ls and mortgage companies instead of putting their CEOs in jail? And you're right- soon it will be slave labor when the rich people finally get their way and we've become like a gigantic Guatemala with EVERYTHING privatized!

T-Bolt

Come on guys.......lets keep the political jabs in the appropriate topic area. I want to talk about Marcel's new jacket here, not McCain or Obama.......OK.

Ted

Vcruiser

I think it's going to look great,Marcel!
You'll certainly have a top of the line jacket in every way!
Anxious to see pics of the finished jacket and artwork!
Van

T-Bolt

Marcel,

I am really looking forward to see how your A-2 turns out. You definitely will have a one of a kind jacket and since Jerome is doing the artwork, it will have an excellent appearance. I hope it arrives as soon as possible! :cool: :D :cool:

Ted

dujardin

hello everyone,

i receive news today from Jerome today.
and this is what he said :

The stage of your artwork is very close to complete.

i'm impatient IMPATIENT.
i think it could be possible to receive her in the vicinity of begin augustus.
great, i will go to the ''Wings & Wheel'' here in Belgium in this month.
great great greatttttttttttt

byeeeeeeeeeeee marcel

dujardin

hello everyone,

other good news ....
i receive a mail from Jerome some hours ago.
my jacket is close to be finished.
he must paint the last ''top of sleeve'' with the P38 tail like this
LockheedP-38J-25-X7Y43-3524SwatL-2.jpg

on the opposite side (sleeve) the 9th AF patch
DSC04375.jpg

above the 474th FG patch, the name tag and pilot's wings
DSC04373.jpg

you want closer
DSC04372.jpg

and the master piece of artwork by JEROME .......
DSC04367.jpg

you want clooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
DSC04368.jpg

is she not a pure beauty ?????????????????
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm impatient IMPATIENT

many thanks John for this splendid Jacket and many thanks Jerome for your Artwork

byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
marcel

Chandler

A2_newbie said:
...but if I was then I would place my comments where they belong instead of skewing the main topic with my political rants. Don't know if I like this place much.

So why do you perpetuate the problem by making your statement in the wrong forum?

Not trying to be an ass, just found your post rather odd in the context of the new jacket and artwork.

Chandler

269sqnhudson

Chandler, your avatar is A1. looks like a grown up Stewie from Family Guy.

Marcel, lookin' good, I'm sssssssssssssseriously thinking about artwork on my new A2 (when I've deccccccccided what to geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!)

;)

T-Bolt

Marcel....

I am really looking forward to you receiving your new jacket....I think it will be great to see some photos of you wearing your GW A-2.

That definitely is nice artwork done by Jerome.

Ted