• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREATTTTTTTTTT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS

airfrogusmc

Jerome is the man as far as art and JC is making some really nice jackets and they are both great guys and very easy to deal with..

ausreenactor

Jerome is certainly the man for art...just hard to get a hold of?? Anybody else spoken to him?? Would be great to know he is still around...

Couchy

Yes, he's doing fine! He's creating two very nice WWII patches for me this weekend...He's getting back in the swing he says, so everyone not to worry...Great guy that Jerome!!!

ausreenactor

No problem...

Could you do me a favor and ask him if he still has Couchy's ELC Air Comfort there? Sent it in Feb, arrived March and not much heard since..Money here waiting for his invoice??

Regards..

Couchy

airfrogusmc

PENSACOLA said:
Yes, he's doing fine! He's creating two very nice WWII patches for me this weekend...He's getting back in the swing he says, so everyone not to worry...Great guy that Jerome!!!

The best..I think his family has been taking allot of his time which is a good thing...

dujardin

first day out with my A2

first reaction, too hot today to wear an A2; +- 29° C
but i want to wear her so i did it.
i take time this afternoon to visit my new hometown HUY.

PICT0135-1.jpg

PICT0134-1.jpg

PICT0138.jpg

it was really hot, so hot that i need to drink a beer after only 10 min walking.

PICT0136-1.jpg

don't you see something on my chair ???
take a good look
PICT0137-1.jpg

it's a really charming city on river Meuse, tomorrow i will present you my new regio.
PICT0140.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

see you tomorrow
byeeeeeeeee marcel

Vcruiser

I agree!...such a charming city..and charming family!
Oh yeah...and a great A2 repro as well...Marcel!!!!
Van

airfrogusmc

Great jacket, incredible art with a personal touch and a great fit in a great location...Don't get any better..
It really is a beauty...

Curahee

Bonjour Marcel, ca va ? pretty damn good I can inmagine. Maybe a little late to gongratulate you with your
jacket but I will anyway. Sssssssssstunnnnning in one word. Have a Jupiler or two on me mon ami ;)

Au revoir

btw did see my post on the photosection on the "Bulge" came very close to your home town

dujardin

Curahee said:
Bonjour Marcel, ca va ? pretty damn good I can inmagine. Maybe a little late to gongratulate you with your
jacket but I will anyway. Sssssssssstunnnnning in one word. Have a Jupiler or two on me mon ami ;)

Au revoir

btw did see my post on the photosection on the "Bulge" came very close to your home town

never too late or better later than never. en bedankt voor de compliments.
many thanks, as already discussed a little with better Duck, next year i will take time to visit Holland (probably Arnhem or Vlissingen) and shake your hands too.

yes i saw your post and for sure it's very close to my house; +- 30 min. when you come again in Belgium don't hesitate to prevent me so that i can try to arrange a small meeting and of course a Jupiler or two or three or more....

friendship

marcel

dujardin

two new photos

i add a small detail to my jacket

i bring back my ''collection'' from my old house and my first idea was to find my ''ACME thunderer'' to put him on my collar. i need many minutes to found him back but i get him.

PICT0038-1.jpg

PICT0041-1.jpg

byebyeeeeeeeeeee marcel

better duck

dujardin said:
two new photos: i add a small detail to my jacket
i bring back my ''collection'' from my old house and my first idea was to find my ''ACME thunderer'' to put him on my collar. i need many minutes to found him back but i get him. marcel

Now, just as the seven dwarfs, you can whistle while you work, as long as you wear your GW! :D
Nice detail, I have one to on my ELC Better Duck jacket, but that one's brass.

dujardin

hello all,

just some photos to show you how she looks after one month of light, very light wear.
i don't have much occasion to wear her because , or i work in my house or i'm on duty.
so i may count in hours the time i had my jacket on my shoulders but slowly she begin to get some grain and also what you call ''tunelling''.

PICT0023-4.jpg

PICT0024-3.jpg

bye byeeeeeee marcel