• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

A quick review, I ordered a Size 38, it’s back length is 58cm ( 23.5 inch), waist band (above the knit) width 55cm(22 inch) only one inch less compared to the number on that spec sheet, so far I am satisfied with the result.
IMG_0418.jpeg

FreddyF9

A quick review, I ordered a Size 38, it’s back length is 58cm ( 23.5 inch), waist band (above the knit) width 55cm(22 inch) only one inch less compared to the number on that spec sheet, so far I am satisfied with the result.
View attachment 132939
The jacket looks incredibly nice, I’m very tempted to buy one myself. The back length is 58 cm measured from the bottom of the collar to the end of the waistband or is the waistband and excluded?

Dany McDonald

Hello Shanghai,

You must be very happy with your B-10, it looks nice. Should blow the competition away, the Chinese one, ;)

Could you share a picture of the zipper box?

Thank you,

D

Shanghai-Mayne

Hello Shanghai,

You must be very happy with your B-10, it looks nice. Should blow the competition away, the Chinese one, ;)

Could you share a picture of the zipper box?

Thank you,

D
Daniel , the pattern is good, if the weather allow me to do so, I would like to continuously wear it for three month, see if the material is top quality or not.
Zipper , just like the official pic, Conmar type box, Talon type slider, made by Japanese company Asahi (Walders) ,I will take pic tomorrow.

Dany McDonald

Daniel , the pattern is good, if the weather allow me to do so, I would like to continuously wear it for three month, see if the material is top quality or not.

Good idea, I was also wondering how it will age, especially the collar that seems really dense and plush. The cloth should lose its stiffness and drape like originals.

Zipper , just like the official pic, Conmar type box, Talon type slider, made by Japanese company Asahi (Walders) ,I will take pic tomorrow.

Thanks, the official pics (taobao) are really bad IMO, and zero interesting if meant to attract customers like us, nitpickers... ;)
I don't know why but they are compressed like when internet was limited in bandwidth...many moons ago...lol

Thnk you,

D