• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

I hear you Shanghai. Too bad, cause they seem very serious with the quality and details.

That B-15C you posted has what looks like a nice Conmar #10... Totally Albert Turner...;)
Perhaps, it’s what they used on N2A , intended to simplify chain of supply.
IMG_9091.jpeg

Dany McDonald

Perhaps, it’s what they used on N2A , intended to simplify chain of supply.

Yeah, make sense, and like you already mentioned here keeps the price range lower.
I think that they may start putting higher end repros (Waldes made or ???) in a near future, to be able to claim the top spot in China for the best repro outfit. A bit like the image you posted with original Conmars or Talons directed at special releases.

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

Yeah, make sense, and like you already mentioned here keeps the price range lower.
I think that they may start putting higher end repros (Waldes made or ???) in a near future, to be able to claim the top spot in China for the best repro outfit. A bit like the image you posted with original Conmars or Talons directed at special releases.

About ‘top spot in china’
One thing is about use better quality materials, other thing is have better understanding about jackets.
For some reason , I think Bronson is better on the second point.

Bronson’s B-15A, main zip is inexpensive ‘talon’ , but it’s oxidized like originals.
IMG_9134.jpeg

Other brand , they build B-15A as well , and used better quality materials, but the problem is, the main zip is not blacked or oxidized.

Gizemo’s B-15A compare with Buzz’s B-15A and B (pics were found on internet)

IMG_9136.jpegIMG_9137.jpegIMG_9138.jpeg
IMG_9137.jpeg
IMG_9138.jpeg

Enigma1938

I don't know why Chinese makers all start producing copies of the Lee Stormrider even there are plenty originals available everywhere?!

Dany McDonald

Geedee,

You can try Taobao but with someone that understands Chinese so you can navigate through the buying process. Google translate has its limits here.

Keep us posted if you managed to shop there.

D