• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

Shanghai-Mayne

Hmm, the blue NAF is gone it seems - does anyone know if they‘ll restock?
Start sell and deliver three days later. The vision with patch of course.
Plus a detail pic .

IMG_1143.jpeg

Greg Gale

Those B-10s look great! Better than Bronson's. Any more pics? Maybe a fit pic? Does anyone own one? What's the price point? What else did I miss? :D

Thomas Koehle

A motorcycle license plate cost 20K US dollars in shanghai , so it’s a bunch of potentail high value costumers.

More than 10 yrs back when I was still livin’ in BJ. The photo of the venue looks like “798” - that’s a place in the suburbs of Beijing where mainly artists perform exhibitions.

I used to ride the locally made “Chang Jiangs” - knock-offs of the WW2 BMW R72 with sidecar bucket …

We - owner of my preferred motorcycle-shop and me - organised sidecar tours to Inner Mongolia (belongs to China mainland so no extra VISA) - those rides where not as reliable as “modern” rides but we always had a mechanic with a bike full of spare parts with us. He replaced a broken clutch-cable in less than 3 minutes …

Greg Gale

It would be nice to see some fit pics, not just professionally taken photos on a display. Looking at the photos the waist band seems to be a little short? I'd mostly be curious about the real color. My problem with Bronson is that they look nice on photos but IRL they have this weirdly oversaturated green hue, and they don't fade well either over time.

Shanghai-Mayne

More than 10 yrs back when I was still livin’ in BJ. The photo of the venue looks like “798” - that’s a place in the suburbs of Beijing where mainly artists perform exhibitions.

I used to ride the locally made “Chang Jiangs” - knock-offs of the WW2 BMW R72 with sidecar bucket …

We - owner of my preferred motorcycle-shop and me - organised sidecar tours to Inner Mongolia (belongs to China mainland so no extra VISA) - those rides where not as reliable as “modern” rides but we always had a mechanic with a bike full of spare parts with us. He replaced a broken clutch-cable in less than 3 minutes …
I believe thats the one, 798 , but never been there, I only visited historic site at Beijing .

Greg Gale

As in: not long enough :) like the band is too narrow. But I can’t be sure bcs I haven’t seen any proper photos of a real person wearing it.