• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Like coolhand, I too picked up a Foster from 1959 a little while back , not nearly as mint, but as Burt would call it a “been there, done that jacket”. The more I wear it the more I love the patina and character. Not sure if I’ll fix this one up or keep wearing it as is. Solid piece of Cold War equipment, it was 85 with 84% RH this morning so now is a hood a time as any for a jacket pic

View attachment 152871

Splendid jacket!

Thomas Koehle

So Florida is a bit cold this time of year and I forgot to bring a jacket... Burt to the rescue :)

View attachment 152755View attachment 152757

Burt was nice to bring my favorite jacket. Btw, if you're ever in Florida, make sure you meet up with Burt. You won't find a nicer and more interesting guy!!

Awesome jacket and i absolutely second your statement about Burt!

Let alone some other dudes here around the forum but Burt is definately one of the major driving forces of our community ...

Thomas Koehle

Over here in Germany summer cannot decide to really kick in ... - we had 1 day with 35° celsius but just 1 single day ...

Todays choice desert-cammies US Army BDU in size "L" which i got together with matching pants from @B-Man2 Burt in great condition for a steal ...

FChiDRA.jpg