• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

coolhandluke

While there is no better rule of thumb than what John indicates himself as a current backlog (on his order page), I would not worry too much. He is apparently very busy. I do have two deposits myself which date back to 05th of January 2023 ... ;)

Well that's not great news, but thanks for the info. JC had told me back in May that he was trying to stick to a one year turnaround time and his website said 12-14 months. Looks like it's going to be nowhere near that if you're at 20 months and counting. I emailed JC a couple weeks back (IIRC), inquiring about my spot in the queue, but didn't receive a reply.

LV426

Well that's not great news, but thanks for the info. JC had told me back in May that he was trying to stick to a one year turnaround time and his website said 12-14 months. Looks like it's going to be nowhere near that if you're at 20 months and counting. I emailed JC a couple weeks back (IIRC), inquiring about my spot in the queue, but didn't receive a reply.
Hello , I'm in the same case . Ordered à RW27752 , long time after you all !!! June 24 . Some responses , but erratic . The price of glory .