• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Eastman B-3, off for it's first outing since I got it.
DSC_0735.JPG

Greg Gale

Whistle all day long

I'm afraid my colleagues would complain about the noise :oops: :D

I knew you would say that, though, you seem to like these gadgets, and I find them pretty cool too. They add extra depth to the story of a jacket and it's a good conversation starter :)

Thomas Koehle

I'm also curious, Thomas. I don't mind if people think I'm crazy for wearing one, I just can't decide if it adds to or takes away from the aesthetic value of the jacket :)

Hmmm - not actually referring to whatever my counterpart thinks or says. Actually i’d give a sh...t but would just disturb me on my own to have it hanging down from my zip.

Would maybe go for a dice or some people also hang a coin from the puller???

On the other hand side maybe a nice lady would get curious about the whistle and you have a good start into a conversation ...

Away from the whistle the jacket looks top notch anyway.

Grant

Sweet looking ELC Rough Wear, Nick! The redskin finish Gary uses really does look the part. Oh yeah, totally jealous you have cool enough weather to rock a B-3.

Ken at Aero Leather

Sweet looking ELC Rough Wear, Nick! The redskin finish Gary uses really does look the part. Oh yeah, totally jealous you have cool enough weather to rock a B-3.

I don't know if he still does it all himself but in the 1990s he went to the tannery and applied all the redskin finish himself

Persimmon

Hmmm - not actually referring to whatever my counterpart thinks or says. Actually i’d give a sh...t but would just disturb me on my own to have it hanging down from my zip.

Would maybe go for a dice or some people also hang a coin from the puller???

On the other hand side maybe a nice lady would get curious about the whistle and you have a good start into a conversation ...

Away from the whistle the jacket looks top notch anyway.

It’s clear ... You’ve not met Greg’s charming girlfriend.