• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Geeboo

They are not worn in 1 day, just post in 1 go :>
Original Star 55-J-14
fit photo 29Jul18.jpg
William Bolden.jpg

VFA192  Jun18.jpg

Last edited:

Garylafortuna

Pilot, forgive my silly criticism. My futile attempt at humor. But years ago when paisley ties were all the rage, I knew a guy who had a paisley suit tailored and wore a plain tie with it.

Pilot

Pilot, forgive my silly criticism. My futile attempt at humor. But years ago when paisley ties were all the rage, I knew a guy who had a paisley suit tailored and wore a plain tie with it.
No worries...Thx a lot,...nice jackets and fit...you have got.

Last edited:

Geeboo

Original N1 of the 2nd pattern [1st pattern is blue, so this is the 1st pattern in olive color & is of the early type of the 2nd pattern with hanging stripe around armpit & waistband
N1.jpg
& the alpaca-lined inside cuff- easily distinguishable as having a distinct line - 1 out of 10 or more is having alpaca-lined cuff]
N1_1.jpg
N1_2.jpg

Geeboo

Note the effect of the front length of a jacket on the outlook - the photo shows a comparison of a vintage civilian N-1 vs an original. As with others jackets in the 40's & 50's, short & boxier seems to look more "period correct" & looks sharper. IMO.
N1_3.jpg

Attachments

• N1_3.jpg
    N1_3.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited: