• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Brettafett

I was with a friend back in 2002 who bought an ELC Star new. Quite different from yours. Looked nice, personally didn't like the 'pink' stitching ;)

Earloffunk

The BK Dubow is also a size 40. It fits trimmer than the Star, which is a little bit roomy. But its good to have some space for wearing a sweater underneath. But the Star is a little bit too "formless" - both Dubows have a neater appearance.

As for the pink stitching - never noticed that. Will have a look later on.

The BK´s sleeves could be a tad longer - about 1-2 cm. They run a little short for my taste but the look is still ok and I really like the jacket.

As for the poor lighting - I agree.

Earloffunk

5F265AA7-730E-400A-878E-4D92E9C20557.jpeg
Just checked on the ‚pink stitching‘. I wouldn’t call it pink though it’s hard to describe the color of the thread.

Attachments

• 909CE09E-EC9E-4718-AD5A-3C0133EB9CE8.jpeg
    909CE09E-EC9E-4718-AD5A-3C0133EB9CE8.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 167

Brettafett

That doesn't look 'pinky' at all. Maybe it was just that 2001/2 batch, but it was a very pinky brown thread, contrasting a rather 'flat' darker seal horsehide.

Nickb123

That doesn't look 'pinky' at all. Maybe it was just that 2001/2 batch, but it was a very pinky brown thread, contrasting a rather 'flat' darker seal horsehide.

The Stars of recent definitely have “strawberry” colored stitching. It was actually quite a nice feature.

Greg Gale

Today's probably the warmest day of the year over here with 34-35 degrees, so no jackets. Here's a throwback ,though. I found this funny picture taken in San Sebastian last September at the Billabong Surf Camp. I took my patched/ painted/ torn beater A-2, an Avirex from the 80s. It's just so comfy, and I love the drape, very flexible, surely not horse, nor goat. This picture demonstrates what happens when your skateboard's wheels meet an unseen little stone :)

IMG_9101.JPG

A2 B3au

BRONSON B10 in size XXL / 44 while I picked up my BRAAAAAAND NEEEEW HD Softail Slim

together with the Redwing / INDIAN boots I got a while ago and "Pike Brothers" Roamer pants

was "freezing" 18° C cold in Mexico yesterday and I was happy to have the warm B10 with me

i`m getting 55 in 4 weeks and is the first time I rolled out a new bik outta dealership

proud like hell

E5iA6yL.jpg

Pt4qUrf.jpg
Banging bike and jacket as usual

Thomas Koehle

OK - not today but 4 years back when I took place at the D-Day celebrations in Normandy wearing watch cap - USN deck jacket (repop purchased via EBAY "Barry Lyndon" - do not even know whether the shop still exists) - ATF hbt`s - period gaiters and repop rough outs

vH3UzhX.jpg

was friggin` cold back then even in summer but the French / norman beer and "cusin" helped a lot