• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Chopping firewood today and shifting a truckload of boxes as I had a shipment of old personal belongings from back home arrive, and had to organise them in the garage. ATF B-10 was just the ticket for both jobs. Really impressed with this jacket for a knock-around, don't worry about getting it scuffed up, everydayer, mine is really well made and stitched together.

Smithy

Light snowfall but quite mild (by northern Norwegian standards) so the ELC Irvin is the go today.

Smithy

Joys of the Arctic, I went from a lovely week of wearing the odd flying jacket to today's freezing my proverbials off because of low ambient temps and freezing strong winds which brought the inevitable return of the modern high tech parka. My Canada Goose is wonderfully made, specced and a quite simply amazing bit of kit in seriously cold weather but it just doesn't have quite the charm of an old WWII flying jacket ;)

Smithy

Managed to get away with the ELC Irvin today and jumper so was toasty topside, unfortunately I was a plonker and forgot my thermal long johns so le derrière and legs froze. I should have learnt by now.

daw

Brand "new" (to me) W&G repro M444-a beautiful jacket. Not quite as nice as the RMNZ M444 I got last year, but definitely a better fit (size 46, versus 44 for the RMNZ). Was wearing an Irvin all winter long but I personally prefer the M444. The RMNZ is a work of art, but I found it a little too tight; the new W&G is still great, and a perfect fit! One day soon hope to post some photos comparing the two...

Dennis