• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

YoungMedic

Was 29 last night and high of 40's/windy yesterday at work. Cold for Florida. I wore my dyed WPG tanker and pike bros watch cap all day and was nice and warm. Its great to finally get these things out of the closet

PADDY_M

Freezing here tonight. Just been out and the DGL kept me toasty!

20170112_210840.jpg

usafwso

Here in Las Vegas, a Buzz L-2B the past few days my Buzz Rickson's Lion MA-1 which oddly enough has garnered a lot of questions and comments from people around town. Oh, and this is the first time I've checked in since 2011. Had forgotten that I was still a member.

PADDY_M

A tad milder today so wearing my 1930s English cafe racer with thermals beneath! !

Attachments

• P1130598.JPG
    P1130598.JPG
    666.5 KB · Views: 291

Smithy

That really is an absolute corker Andrew, the fleece is wonderful, some of the best I've seen!

Me, it's been mildish here over the last wee bit so my beloved and rather worn ELC 1940 Pattern and my ATF B-10 (not the most accurate but damn comfortable and I don't give a fig about carrying firewood or mucking around with the car whilst wearing it :) )

Nice to be able to wear flying jackets and not the often needed modern parkas at this time of year.

Marv

Still haven't worn my ELC 42 pattern Irvin as of yet this year, just not been really cold enough.