• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showing Aero Some love

coolhandluke

Ordered this ladies Alpine in battered steerhide out of Aero's sale page for the wife as a Christmas present. This will be both her first leather and vintage styled jacket or coat.

I've been eyeing a Fivestar Bessie Coleman for several months, but the Aero ended up being only $70 USD more.

1d57bf92-7f48-4907-9eea-b5ba2962cfef.jpg

68e184f5-8e73-48f7-a89b-0531d3ce98e3.jpg

442c6a77-0d70-463a-b9d8-868cdce2c460.jpg

geedee

Ordered this ladies Alpine in battered steerhide out of Aero's sale page for the wife as a Christmas present. This will be both her first leather and vintage styled jacket or coat.

I've been eyeing a Fivestar Bessie Coleman for several months, but the Aero ended up being only $70 USD more.

View attachment 126677

View attachment 126679

View attachment 126681
I think your wife will be a very happy lady with that! It has great vintage styling, the belt and contrasting fur collar will look amazing!

coolhandluke

I think your wife will be a very happy lady with that! It has great vintage styling, the belt and contrasting fur collar will look amazing!

Thanks! I've been searching for similar styled jackets with a mutton collar for well over a year, but never thought to look at Aero's catalog. I realized after the fact that it has no side entry pockets. Hopefully that's not a deal breaker for her.