• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Favorite Flight Jacket, That You Actually Wore For Flying.

Pa12

Opposite to my buddy. He’s from here in Canada. My home town actually. He followed in my footsteps as an aircraft mechanic. But he was single and travelled the world doing a lot of un work. He met a kiwi lass in South Africa and they settled down in New Zealand. I don’t know the country so I couldn’t tell you where he is. We email back and forth almost daily. Haven’t seen him in 20 years but he’s planning to come over to see his folks when all the Covid stuff settles.

Pa12

Sorry it was meant as a joke really. Goodness knows how much The Vintage Aviator would charge for a Biff! But it'd be up there, as in Spitfire money I would imagine.
Sorry, it was a full scale Se5a they were selling in New Zealand not a Biff

Thomas.m

Diamond DA20 and DA40, about 15 years ago, I was wearing goatskin A-2. It's shame that I didn't wear my Eastman RW27752 at that time.

DLR_Hangar_DA20.jpg

DLR_Hangar_DA40 .jpg

B-Man2

Some great looking photos and some great memories here guys . Thanks for participating . Keep ‘em coming .

Pa12

They’re built about 2 hrs from where I live . London Ontario. Never had the pleasure of flying one. Got my license in 1979 and we were still using c-150’s.