• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I pull the hammer on this ELC A-2?

Lorenzo_l

You guys are all really really awesome! Thank you so much for the kind and comforting words about Faye!
We have good days here and bad days, and Bella seems to be bursting with energy one day and on the next she is sad as can be .. we try to make her as happy as we can but it seems she is missing the company of another dog... Buuutttttt... We are working on that and may adopt a small Hovawart soon...I will keep you all updated :)

As for the jacket, I have made an appointment with the guy selling it and I will check it out then... He claims to have good connections to Gary himself and he had the jacket made to his personal measurements which are largely the same as mine coincidentally so the fit should be good.
If the russet HH looks half as nice as I think, I guess I will take it as he also reduced the price a little as well...
All looks good, Wednesday will be the day ;)

Watch this space!

It's not just us, Griffon, it's the jacket gods themselves clamoring that you pull the trigger on that one, what with all those good signs. Good luck and keep us posted!

Griffon_301

Did it! :) Fit pix to follow, I am wearing it beneath my Irvin on the way home now, ELC T-Shirt, ELC A-2 and ELC Irvin-layering at its ELC-est :D

20211215_165540.jpg

Griffon_301

Well, I tried it and it just felt right. That's one of my cardinal rules for clothes in general and jackets in special.... If I don't feel comfortable when trying something, I don't even remotely consider buying it...
That jacket just feels and sits great!
Happy guy here... Now home to explain to the missus... If you don't read anything from me again, t'was nice to get to know you all guys :D

B-Man2

Phil
I’ll assume that what we discussed is no longer a matter to be considered ;)
Congrats on your new jacket …. Now wear the piss out of it !:)

Griffon_301

Here are some detail shots, a comparison shot with my RW 27752 and a fit pic... Lighting is artificial and not optimal but I like the russet finish very much...
Plus it has a crown zip which works just great...
Overall, I am a happy camper...and I am still living, SHMBO only rolled her eyes twice... Might have something to do with the fact that the mail guy brought three parcels from various online women thingie shops today... I have lost count of how many have arrived this week alone

Nough said...here are the pics:

20211215_195923.jpg
20211215_195824.jpg
20211215_200537.jpg
20211215_200018.jpg
20211215_200034.jpg
20211215_200443.jpg