• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New repro maker

Burnsie

PLATON said:
Thanks for your kind words guys.
Right now we 're short on nametag and decal supplies, but yes they could be offered.
I was always more inclined towards a dark chocolate brown

I second that - my first repro was a chocolate brown steerhide which I didn't keep and I've always kind of missed it, haven't found that color since.
From the website your jackets look fantastic BTW!
Anyone ready for a first hand review yet?

A

Anonymous

Fyi Bill Kelso will remain closed from 26-30 July therefore will not be accepting any orders during that time.

A

Anonymous

Tannery was closed for summer, only came back few days ago. We are striving to get our affairs concluded.

Garzo

Hi Platon,

just wondering if you could provide an update on the shop ... Any news on the Seal Brown? Love to see one.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
Have secured an original jacket of a popular contract which are waiting to receive.
Will copy it stitch by stitch with correct label and all and will let you know when ready. It will be a seal brown.

Had to do it, because our house model seems not to have won the hearts of the public.

colekwok

PLATON said:
Hi guys,
Have secured an original jacket of a popular contract which are waiting to receive.
Will copy it stitch by stitch with correct label and all and will let you know when ready. It will be a seal brown.

Had to do it, because our house model seems not to have won the hearts of the public.

That sounds really cool. I shall keep tracking of your website. Before I got my ELC earlier on this year, I was looking at your website and was kind of skeptical. Now that I've managed to join this forum and saw so many positive comments, that is just real cool. I need to save up a bit for your excellent productions. Name tags and stencils are very very welcomed as well!! Good job!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your kind words.

It is more likely that our new product shall appear here before the website.
I will keep you guys posted.

A

Anonymous

Yes, the bad news is that I received the seal leathers but had to reject them because they weren't as per specifation.
They are making new now.