• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside Cockpit USA

Chandler

B-Man2

Do you remember how much yours was new and when? I was thinking my first one in 85 was around 200 and the one in 88 was 300, but the memory has faded.
1987 paid about $245.00 . They offered seal and Russett . I got seal . The one I have now is Russett .

Pa12

The horse hide came out shortly after I bought my cow hide one, which pissed me off. I recall them evolving more after that. The pocket flaps got a dubow ish curve and the jacket started to look pretty good. But by then I had moved to flightsuits. I wonder when they peaked?

OperationCoffee

The horse hide came out shortly after I bought my cow hide one, which pissed me off. I recall them evolving more after that. The pocket flaps got a dubow ish curve and the jacket started to look pretty good. But by then I had moved to flightsuits. I wonder when they peaked?
They peaked in the 90s IMO.