David Brown.........deeb7.....RIP

Discussion in 'Gone but not forgotten -In memory of David Brown' started by bristolherc, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Vcruiser

Vcruiser Well-Known Member

So true Marcel
    Perhaps this can help us appreciate each other a little better. In life ..there really are no guarantees.
    Van

2. ASCooke

ASCooke Member

Just seen this very sad news. RIP David -deeb7.

3. B-Man2

B-Man2 Active Member

David was one of my favorite people on the forum. His dry sense of humor and timing were always spot on, without offending anyone. His knowledge and accuracy of detail was a credit to this forum. I am deeply sadden by his passing.

4. stanier

stanier Member

I saw this very sad news today, and am struggling to take it in.

If there's somewhere to send money for flowers or whatever then I would very much want to contribute.

RIP deeb7.

5. jack31916

jack31916 Member

Read in one of the posts that Deeb7 passed away.... R.I.P.

6. Monsoon

Monsoon Member

As everyone else here has said, that certainly was sudden!

RIP! Prayers out to his family.

7. grommet

grommet Member

8. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Member

I somehow missed this awful news over the past week, absolutely shocking. David will be greatly missed.

9. marco77

marco77 Member

Back from Spain this morning and read it ,
    so sorry ,
    RIP ...

marco

10. FtrPlt

FtrPlt Member

I've been away for the past week or so. Stunned and at a loss for what to say.

[​IMG]

11. dujardin

dujardin Well-Known Member

nicely done ftrplt

thankssssss

12. grommet

grommet Member

I agree, a very fitting tribute.

13. markc

markc Member

Just caught up with this news, I don't look here as often as perhaps I would like but crumbs! I can't believe that David is gone.

RIP

14. wop54

wop54 Member

I have been away from the VLJ for a while and found this unaxpected sad news. David was always kind and helpful. I sold him a shirt once and it had been a real pleasure to deal with such a gentleman. I'm very sad and would like to partecipate to anything to remember him.
    I am very very sad tonight. R.I.P. David

15. Jaguar46

Jaguar46 New Member

I never knew David, never sent a PM to him. On my birthday, I recieved the customary "congratulations" from the forum, and David was the first to post Happy Birthday.

There are few people I am curious enough about to wish I had known them. David is one of them.

I think a person that has a picture of themselves as an avatar on a forum that is viewed worldwide, is an indication of a special kind of person. I wish there were more people like what I imagined him to be like.

16. mrchina

mrchina Member

I too, did not know David; however, I did enjoy reading his many posts and sharing. My condolences to his family.
    Don

17. Stony

Stony Active Member

I don't know how I missed this from two weeks ago. :eek: I have talked to J.C. recently on the phone, but he didn't say anything about it. David was a forum stalwart and always a gentleman. My condolences to his family.

18. Peter Graham

Peter Graham Well-Known Member

Has anyone found out what happened to Dave ?

19. Clydeson

Clydeson New Member

Hi everyone. I'm Ross' sister. He was a very close friend of Davids since their teens. Some are asking what happened to David. He passed from a heart attack. It was very unexpected and sudden. Ross doesn't do computers so I thought I would let you know as some have been asking.

20. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for thinking of us and taking the time to register and to let us know what had happened. As you've observed we were all shocked and saddened by the event so it's some sort of closure for us to have this extra info. Really appreciated and I hope that the posts here have been some comfort for David's friends and family.