• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso W&G M 422

Roughwear

Platon tells me it will be the same shade as the jacket on the left below.

2_COLOR_MOUTON.jpg

ButteMT61

airfrogusmc said:
Roughwear said:

Should look great. Looks to very close to the color of my mouton.

I know you likely haven't worn yours much, but if you did, how's it breaking in? Still lovin' it?

airfrogusmc

Yeah I love it though I haven't have a chance to wear it much. The goat skin is very, very good and the fit is DEAD ON.... I would highly recommending either measuring a jacket the you know really fits perfect or sending your measurements to Platon. Also if you send your measurements get them from a tailor or someone that does it properly.

I wouldn't hesitate to by another BK in fact I might be thinking A-2 in the future. He has my sizing down. I have had 3 really good fitting experiences. Years ago Paddy at RMNZ made a custom jacket for me (they no longer do this) and it was a great fit. John Chapman (what more can I say) nails my fit and now BK has it nailed down. I would by both GW and BK again in a skinny second. Both great folks, very easy to do business with and care about the products they produce.

Marv

Roughwear said:

2_COLOR_MOUTON.jpg

Mine too, Andy has mentioned that my G&F M422a should be shipping next month also but waiting on confirmation .........will post a review also once it arrives.