• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-1 Leather Jackets

dmar836

Bseal's olive A-1 made by GW.

14bd07cc.jpg

SuinBruin

That olive A-1 is so close to a 37J1 I did a double take....

The A-1s are nice, but you definitely have to have a nice pliable leather to really pull off the look.

dmar836

Steve sourced the hide and had JC make it. I think it's cape or similar soft sheep/kid but he would have to answer that one.
Dave

ButteMT61

Well, showed it to the wife. Maybe I was hoping she'd hate it, but no dice. It's close in size. Possibly a tad too large now, but close. This is going to land me in a mental institution. :lol:

airfrogusmc

ButteMT61 said:
Well, showed it to the wife. Maybe I was hoping she'd hate it, but no dice. It's close in size. Possibly a tad too large now, but close. This is going to land me in a mental institution. :lol:

I really think A-1s look pretty cool a bit baggy. ;)

ButteMT61

airfrogusmc said:
ButteMT61 said:

I really think A-1s look pretty cool a bit baggy. ;)

:lol:
We'll see. I love that jacket. Just don't want to be baggy. In spite of the cool factor :)

ButteMT61

Yeah, it is. My wife wants me to buy it. I'm working on convincing myself to see if it will work. I hesitate 'cause I think it will be too baggy, but the pics keep me hoping it will fit.