• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It’s not hoarding …

Thomas Koehle

IMG_0633.jpeg
IMG_9980.jpeg
IMG_9979.jpeg

I managed to get all G1 (and earlier variants) to the same spot- had them kind of “all over the place” like in the car - office - at my daughter’s place …

It’s 14 of them meanwhile - all original issued with a timeframe spread from about 1943 ED CHURCH to 1976 IMPERIAL

About half of them purchased from fellow “VLJ-Forumers” …

All are at least size 46

I got the hangers for the older ones from a guy who used to deal with leather-garment but closed his shop - need some pool-noodles to mod the other hangers

Last edited:

B-Man2

Come on Thomas, you must have a favourite which is always your first choice but you take the rest out for an airing?
RULE # 9

9. Ive come to realize that over the years, I’ve spent thousands of dollars and owned several Original A2’s, GWs , ELCs , Aeros, along with many other jackets, but when it came down to wearing them, I always picked one or two favorites and all of the rest were wasted money.;)

CK90

RULE # 9

9. Ive come to realize that over the years, I’ve spent thousands of dollars and owned several Original A2’s, GWs , ELCs , Aeros, along with many other jackets, but when it came down to wearing them, I always picked one or two favorites and all of the rest were wasted money.;)
The allure of the chase, the excitement and the material B-Man, guilty as charged. Better to lay those treasures up in Heaven B-Man... where it really matters! ;)

Last edited: