• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

I had the chance to wear this jacket in Dayton - not just try it on, but wear it for half a day...

It's huge. I am 5'10" / 225, and there was ample room for layering. It's a great jacket for comfort, when some day you notice that a trim military fit isn't everything. It is a daily wearer, where you don't have to worry about your movements…. No worries to overstress the seams, too.

I sooo hope to wear this jacket again, because last time I was so overwhelmed that I didn't take any pictures and forgot to ask Jan to take more, as well.

Yes, an 80 year old jacket can make a 55 year old guy act like a kid..
IMG_2803.jpeg

By way of illustration. ;)

B-Man2

LV426

Cool style - like directly out of the 40ies ...
Hi Thomas! While searching for something on Bronson's website, I noticed that two gorgeous gentlemen wearing "baggy pants (unfeminine butt shape" :p) were next to each other in the review list ;). PS : I really like these chinos , I got two ( never know when a cup of coffee or a plate of Bolognese smash the pant ! ) and ...an other in , just in case of , fifty , you know ).
Capture d’écran 2024-10-24 172150.png
Capture d’écran 2024-10-24 172242.png
Capture d’écran 2024-10-24 172224.png

Thomas Koehle

Hi Thomas! While searching for something on Bronson's website, I noticed that two gorgeous gentlemen wearing "baggy pants (unfeminine butt shape" :p) were next to each other in the review list ;). PS : I really like these chinos , I got two ( never know when a cup of coffee or a plate of Bolognese smash the pant ! ) and ...an other in , just in case of , fifty , you know ). View attachment 163251View attachment 163253View attachment 163255
@LV426 since you posted those pics i realized ...

Yeah your outfit is always pretty classy