• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Grant

They had two different models of Warehouse jeans. One was a western cut and the other was a wider cut WWII or pre-war style jean. I didn't try on the western cut and the other pair was just too relaxed for my taste with way too much room in the seat.

I really liked the slim straight fit Fullcount model that looked like it was based on a Levis 501, but there were only 3 pairs. None of which were close to my waist size. The FC's were by far my preference as far as the brands that they carried in-store.

The Orslow 107's fit really well. Just a touch too baggy in the seat. I honestly didn't think their quality was significantly better than the Bronson 1969 selvedge jeans that are $200 less though. That's what kept me from purchasing a pair of 107's.

The two employees that helped me (both were wonderful and one was wearing an original USN A-2 BTW), weren't sure on the M-43 sizing. I think they'd have both 9.5's and 10's shipped to the store. I have in-laws approximately 1 hour SW of Santa Fe, so I'll likely do that the next time that we visit.

Warehouse, Fullcount, OOE, Real McCoy's and other Japanese made denim can be outstanding, but IMHO nothing compares to the old White Oak plant, Cone Mills denim made from American cotton. FWIW, S&S NYC had a limited supply of Mr Freedom 50's cut jeans made from dead stock White Oak denim that looked really good but given the rarity of the denim were out of my price range.