• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

B-Man2

Especially when you have 300 jackets ;)
That just make the situation all the more painful..:(
Don’t ever think God doesn’t have a sense of humor …. All these great jackets and I can’t wear them because I live in what’s classified as the “Sub-Tropics”
But the good news is that anyone who buys one of my jackets is getting a mint hardly worn jacket . ( A little marketing strategy going on there) ;)

LV426

That just make the situation all the more painful..:(
Don’t ever think God doesn’t have a sense of humor …. All these great jackets and I can’t wear them because I live in what’s classified as the “Sub-Tropics”
But the good news is that anyone who buys one of my jackets is getting a mint hardly worn jacket . ( A little marketing strategy going on there) ;)
BTW , what's your size ????

LV426

Visiting one of my favortite place in Switzerland , the HR GIGER MUSEUM in Gruyère ( miam miam ) . One of the only sunny day in one week trip . The other days were rainy , cool to weathering the ELC
VID-20241014-WA0014.gif
IMG-20241014-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts