• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Absolute gem. An Aero is what sprang to mind as soon as I saw it, very cool.

It's a cool jacket, unlike most high end jackets it drapes just like an original would have. The hide is wearing beautifully too.

I love it. To be more accurate I should change the knits but I I couldn't care less, I just like how it is.

Most comfy A-2 ever too, none of that modern veg tanned stiffness.

Sideslip

Back in the Gordon & Chapman ANJ3A to keep breaking it in. It’s also been introduced to inverted flight yesterday evening in a Pitts S2A
IMG_0717.jpeg

CK90

Back in the Gordon & Chapman ANJ3A to keep breaking it in. It’s also been introduced to inverted flight yesterday evening in a Pitts S2A
View attachment 161601
Without wanting to sound like a broken record Sideslip... this, for me, is the perfect U.S.N fit. Already draping beautifully.

Gordon & Ferguson might be my favourite Navy contractor. Talking with J.C a while back, he was spot on. Their jackets aren't particularly broad nor trim in any dimension, just a really nice clean, classic cut.