• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

entertainment

I am painting my house. Should I wear my GW Doniger to give it some more returning-vet authenticity?

IMG_2518 copy.jpg

Griffon_301

twondays ago I was swimming in my natural hide (eg naked) in a 26°C warm lake, and today I am wearing my ELC 1942 pattern Irvin for a quick trip to my car dealer for checking some minor snag in a brand new car :/ ... weather is no supposed to be better over the next days here so I guess I'll wear an assortment of my cold weather jackets to get them ready for the upcoming winter, if we will have one

Thomas Koehle

twondays ago I was swimming in my natural hide (eg naked) in a 26°C warm lake, and today I am wearing my ELC 1942 pattern Irvin for a quick trip to my car dealer for checking some minor snag in a brand new car :/ ... weather is no supposed to be better over the next days here so I guess I'll wear an assortment of my cold weather jackets to get them ready for the upcoming winter, if we will have one

i totally follow your impression; i had to be at a official event last weekend wearing shirt `n tie seating my a.. off and since then temps dropped about 15 !!! degree C in my area ...

kinda weird - isn`t it?

Griffon_301

i totally follow your impression; i had to be at a official event last weekend wearing shirt `n tie seating my a.. off and since then temps dropped about 15 !!! degree C in my area ...

kinda weird - isn`t it?

oh yes! totally! some areas not far away from Vienna have taken precautionary measures against possible floodings. the same rescue organisations were fighting wildfires only last week, in some counties complaining that there is not enough water in the reservoires to fight the fires, should they get worse.

temperature wise, I have never experienced a drop of temperatures of nearly 20° within a day in the same place before...

Kermit3D

Hi everyone, it's been a lonnnng time since I've been here... and I must say I've missed you guys ! :)
I've been away from this place of perdition for a while, but with jacket season approaching, I've decided to let go and dive down the rabbit hole again.
Today I'm enjoying the sea spray on the carrier deck (let me dream...) with my Gordon & Ferguson.

DSC_4409.jpg

Jennison

Wear 'em like you'll drop dead tomorrow!
Smithy, THANK YOU! If there’s any advice I should tattoo on my forehead, it’s yours. I tend to coddle and baby stuff; it’s a habit I hate because it really stymies full enjoyment of things. I’ll remember that sage advice and certainly hope I can follow it. Especially with a Good Wear (but no, no, I wouldn’t paint with it on…that’s too much to bear).

Last edited:

CK90

Hi everyone, it's been a lonnnng time since I've been here... and I must say I've missed you guys ! :)
I've been away from this place of perdition for a while, but with jacket season approaching, I've decided to let go and dive down the rabbit hole again.
Today I'm enjoying the sea spray on the carrier deck (let me dream...) with my Gordon & Ferguson.

View attachment 158503
Great to have you back Kermit. You look in great health, wearing a beautiful original G&F - bravo!

Members online

Latest posts