• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

Eastman Irvin
IMG_20240914_104951_copy_3168x4224.jpg

Griffon_301

another cold, windy and wet day here... time for the 1942 Pattern ELC Irvin again...
excuse the rather angry face, the mother-in-law pulled one of her unnecessary stupidities again, resulting in us having to completely replan the afternoon... greatly needed when you have to leave for a business trip tomorrow morning ... :/
well, here is the jacket pic at least....

20240914_122157.jpg

Griffon_301

Great to see you again Dima! how are you doing?

on a sidenote, going to Prague today for a three day audit and rocking my ELX M-422a.
while we are drowning in rain here in Vienna and temps don't go much above 10°, PRG has a forecast for nearly 20° on Tuesday so I did not want to take the heavy gear that I needed here for the last few days...

so, here is a rather bad shot of the M-422a, together with the BR N4 utility trousers I am wearing as well...

20240915_145655.jpg

Flightengineer

on a sidenote, going to Prague today for a three day audit and rocking my ELX M-422a.
while we are drowning in rain here in Vienna and temps don't go much above 10°, PRG has a forecast for nearly 20° on Tuesday so I did not want to take the heavy gear that I needed here for the last few days...

so, here is a rather bad shot of the M-422a, together with the BR N4 utility trousers I am wearing as well...

View attachment 158865
Thanks Phil. Still alive and still wearing flight jackets.

CK90

View attachment 158865
The perfect jacket for travel this time of year, Phil. When it gets extra cool in the evenings, just flip up that beautiful mouton collar!