• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE VLJ HALL OF FAME CONTEST … PART DEUX !

B-Man2

So .. For the new guys who missed the last VLJ Hall of Fame Contest back in February 2023 . You can read about it here.

So I thought it would be fun to have another go at it and to have a VLJ Hall of Fame Part Deux. For those of you who might be interested here are the rules .
If you would like to participate…
the VLJ JACKET HALL OF FAME has been started . This thread is for reproduction jackets which have sustained wear and abuse and vintage jacket status thru the actual wearing of the jacket and not by some aging technique. All styles of repros are welcome, but if it doesn’t look vintage your chances of winning are minimal.
NOTE :
1. If you’d like to enter, submit one photo and only one photo of your jacket to me by PM for submission. I will post your photo in this thread for all to see and eventually to vote on.
2. Only one jacket will be submitted for consideration . If you submit two, one will be eliminated .
3. If you were a winner in last years VLJ Hall of Fame competition, the winning jacket that you submitted cannot be submitted again for consideration . You must submit another entry .
4. You must currently own the jacket that you submit , you cannot submit a photo of a jacket you found on the web and would like to own or previously owned but sold.
5. At the conclusion of the voting a surprise gift will be awarded to the winner.
6. This competition is opened to everyone. Last year Tojenn from Norway won and Micawber from the UK was runner up.
7. Feel free to comment on all entries .
The closing date for all photo submissions Is AUGUST 1, 2024.
8. ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE WELCOME …!! THAT MEANS ALL VLJ MEMBERS ….NO EXCEPTIONS!

NOTE ; WE ARE ONLY ENTERING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME . WE WILL VOTE AFTER AUGUST 1st 2024.

That’s it guys , so if you have a repro from any source that you currently own and looks like a vintage jacket post a photo.

Ok with that I’ll submit the first photo .

SUBMISSION #1
A Good Wear 21996

IMG_3767.jpeg

Last edited:

Pa12

Couple of previously posted pictures because I’m too hot and lazy to take a new one;) gw 23380 in Italian hh. This is my favourite of my massive collection of 3 gw’s;)
IMG_5995.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: