• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE VLJ HALL OF FAME CONTEST … PART DEUX !

B-Man2

Another entry
From Micawber a Diamond Dave Poughkeepsie A2

IMG_3793.jpeg

Tattoo A2

Man, what hide is that?? Sure is beautiful!
Jan, Im not sure what hide its made of, I got this off Ebay many years ago for a steal, after I bought it the lady said she had another DD if I was interested, I was short on cash at the time and didnt go for it, still kick myself in the ass for not scraping up the money then, the patch is one of my hand painted ones.

Silver Surfer

since I've been considering selling this one, and it fits the criteria for this thread, I chose it instead of my old elc werber. an older a-1 made by gw. John has said that when he sourced the capeskin for this jacket and another, he went back to the supplier, but was told that the hides were a special one off production, and no more to be made. the wear is natural. the 13th pursuit patch was made and incised by ties, and I applied oil paint coloration as seen on patches and fuselages the 13th pursuit bs from the 1020s-30s
IMG_5012.jpg