• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Cool Aviator Sunglasses

Skyhawk

Here is the place to show your awesome aviator sunglasses and talk about what makes them great! American Optics, Randolph Engineering, Ray Ban, vintage, new, mil spec. Etc... Post 'em up here!
To get us started, here are my current Military Spec HGU-4/P Glasses by Randolph Engineering:
IMG_20240715_083147077.jpg

IMG_20240715_083335952.jpg

IMG_20240715_083406972.jpg

What makes these glasses great?
1. The bayonet arms hug my head and fit great inside my motorcycle helmet. They don't hit the back of the helmet and move around like traditional glass arms do. They are solid and stay put.
2. The shape is slightly more rectangular than the American Optics version. This fits my face much better. This is a personal preference that will depend on the shape of your face. For me the more rectangular, the better. I look silly in tear drop shaped glasses! They just don't fit my face shape.
3. The construction and materials are impressive. Also they have a lifetime guarantee on the frames. I have had a lot of sunglasses, but not like these.

Last edited: